Building Futures magazine presents:
- career opportunities and resources
- first-hand experiences in the trades
- the inside scoop on major building projects and trends
- scholarship opportunities in community college and university construction programs
- real-life teaching applications and lesson plans
- connections to potential employers
Building Futures magazine is offered at no cost to students and educators.
To start recieving Building Futures, simply contact Tom Goodhue at email@example.com with your email address.
Latest Issue: Spring/Summer 2013
Click here to read this e-issue - now available for ipad and mobile devices!
Learn more about construction-related opportunities throughout the region with articles such as:
- The Evolution of 'All'
- Career Technical Education benefits students and industries
- Sherwood students tackle home-building project
- Viking House gives Forest Grove students opportunity to develop on-the-job skills
- Machine manufacturing program offers pathway to job opportunities
- Students encouraged to 'Soar with Dreams'
- Sabin-Schellenberg Center - Preparing tomorrow's leaders today through innovation and application
- Pumpkin Chunkin'
- NECA-IBEW Electrical Training Center promotes apprenticeship
- 21st Annual Career Trade Fair